1. TSIM SHA TSUI (九龍尖沙咀), Shop 24 Ground Floor, MiradorMansion, 54-64B Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
2. SHEUNG WAN (香港上環), 15 Wing Wo Street, Sheung Wan Hong Kong
1. Buy online with delivery or self-pickup www.jennybakery.sg
2. TANGS at TANGS Plaza, 310 Orchard Road, Basement 1, Singapore 238864
3. TANGS at VivoCity, 1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-189, Singapore 098585
1. It is from the same factory and workers that supply to the two (2) Hong Kong retail stores.
2. There is NO difference in the baking and packing process for the Hong Kong and Malaysia market.
3. It is from the same people in the same factory who bake and pack.
4. The only difference is the label on the can with the “Imported-By”requirement which is different for each country.
1. All of Jenny Bakery’s products are ONLY manufactured at 21/F, Kam Man Fung Factory Building, 6 Hong Man Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong. (This is also printed on the side of the can)
2. Jenny Bakery DO NOT have any other manufacturing facilities outside of Hong Kong.
Jenny Bakery Products DO NOT have any of the food ingredients sourced from China.
1. Jenny Bakery Malaysia uses premium forwarder services (Via Sea or Air) to bring the cookies into Malaysia.
2. The cookies come in huge pallets that need to be moved gently with no stacking allowed.
3. After reaching Malaysia, Team Jenny needs to open up all the boxes for 100% quality visual inspection before dispatching them to you or the retail stores.
1. The first definition of Vegetarianism is “the practice of a diet that excludes meat.
2. There are several variants of the diet, some of which also exclude eggs. Some do consume dairy and some vegetarians consume eggs.
- Lacto-vegetarian: eating dairy products.
- Ovo-vegetarian: eating eggs. Do not eat gelatin or other animal by-products.
3. Jenny Bakery Products has eggs and Butter(milk products).
4. So if you are Lacto and Ovo vegetarian, you CAN consume Jenny Bakery products.
1. The first definition of Vegans is “a vegan avoids all animal products, including eggs and dairy, and often inedible animal-based products, such as leather, wool, and silk.
2. Jenny Bakery Products are NOT suitable for Vegans as they have the cross-contact of Milk.
Sorry, Jenny Bakery products recipe contains wheat so it is NOT suitable for a gluten-free diet.
NO, Jenny Bakery Products has the cross-contact of milk.
1. The following products contain nuts
- “Macadamia Cranberries Nougat candy”
- “Walnut & Dates Candy”
2. The other products do not contain nuts, HOWEVER since some of the production equipment is shared during the production of 8Mix, traces of nuts may be found in some of the non-nuts products.
3. Therefore Jenny Bakery “DO NOT RECOMMEND" Jenny Products to people with an anaphylactic allergic reaction to nuts products.
1. Jenny Bakery products on general sale in Hong Kong & Malaysia are made without pork derivatives or alcohol (No Pork, No Lard & No Alcohol).
2. However, Jenny Bakery did not apply for halal certification at the moment. We may do so in the future.
1. Jenny Bakery DO NOT use any preservatives & coloring in any of their products.
2. All the ingredients are GMO-Free Certified.
1. If the product is not opened yet and is less than 2-4 weeks after the “Best-Before” date, it is safe for consumption BUT the butter smell & taste may not be as great.
2. In general, we DO NOT recommend but it is still safe to consume.
1. If you did not remove the can seal tape, it is perfectly safe to leave it as it is (inside the original can) away from strong heat and strong sunlight. It can last until the “Best Before” date without losing any taste.
2. Once you have removed the can seal, we recommend you to consume the cookies within 1-2 weeks in the same original can.
3. However, we strongly recommend you to transfer the cookies to TUPPERWARE airtight container as they can last until the “Best Before” date.
4. Please note that the following 2 crispy products will “漏空” or “becomes non-crispy” in a very short time (1-2 weeks) after opening the seal.We strongly recommend them to be in TUPPERWARE after opening.
- Almond Flakes
- Macadamia Cocoa Crisp
1. Strongly NOT recommended to have the cookies stored in freezer or fridge due to condensation that will affect the taste of the cookies.
2. You will not get that “Melt in your mouth” feeling after storing in the fridge and freezer.
YES, you may experience a different joy in experiencing hot re-baked cookies. Heat the oven to 150-200c, place the cookies in for 3-5 minutes. Consume while it is hot.
Expiration dates tell consumers the last day a product is safe to consume. Best before date on the other hand tells you that the food is no longer in its perfect shape from that date. It may just less perfect on its freshness, taste, aroma or nutrients. It does not necessarily mean that the food is no longer safe to eat. Best before date is basically a quality indicator.